Prime-Line Products Inc. respects that you care how information about you is used and shared. That is why protecting any personal information you share and provide to us, such as your name, address, email address or phone number, is handled with care and sensitivity.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information you provide us when you:
· Request product information about our products and services.
· Request a quote on products or services where appropriate.
· Sign up for email communications.
· Request warranty or product replacement information.
· Order product directly from one of our e-commerce sites.
· Enter into a contest or sweepstakes.
· Respond to one of our surveys or other customer research.
· Contact our Customer Service departments.
· Provide us with comments or suggestions.
Information We Collect Automatically
Overall, you can visit our Sites without telling us who you are or providing us with any information. However, we do collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address of all visitors to our Sites. This information includes page requests, browser type, operating system, average time spent on our Sites. We use this information to monitor and improve our Sites.
A Site may use “Cookies,” which are small data files placed on an individual user’s computer hard drive to enable the user to more easily communicate and interact with the Site. A Site may collect user information that does not allow identification of you, such as buying preferences or age. This information is also known as demographic or profile data (“User Anonymous Information”). User Anonymous Information is generally provided to Prime-Line by users on an optional basis.
A Site may collect user information that personally identifies you, such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address (“Personal Information”). The collection of Personal Information may be through various means, such as submissions, contests and communications to a Site, orders placed by you for goods or services available from a Site, and postings to bulletin or chat areas, if any. We may aggregate or make anonymous Personal Information (by removing information which could identify an individual user) in order to create User Anonymous Information.
Our Sites and e-mails may use Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images. We may use Web beacons to deliver Cookies, count visits, understand how our Sites are used and to measure marketing effectiveness. Web beacons can also inform us if an e-mail has been received and opened.
We may use third-party Web analytics from a third party such as Google to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. This party may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Google, click here.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information to, among other things:
· Operate and improve our Sites, business services, and offerings. We may keep a customer database and other business records for reasonable periods.
· Provide customer service to you.
· Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, text (SMS, MMS), phone and other contact points.
· Find products that may be of interest to you based on your past orders and inquiries.
· Process your orders and provide and deliver your products and services.
· Send you business communications including order confirmations, shipping confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, product alerts and special promotional offers.
· Detect and prevent against fraudulent, malicious or illegal acts.
· Process your entries into contests or sweepstakes.
· Combine Personal Information we receive from you with information from third parties, if allowed by law. This is to better improve our target marketing programs.
· Meet legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements.
Sharing of Personal Information
Prime-Line may disclose Personal Information to business partners and other third parties we believe may provide offers that may be of interest to you. The use of your Personal Information by such entities shall be subject to the privacy policies of such entities. Personal Information collected on a Site belongs to Prime-Line and may be transferred to a purchaser of all or some of Prime-Line’s assets or business.
In order to make a Site more enjoyable for visitors, Prime-Line constantly strives to learn how users use the Site. As a result, Personal Information may be transferred to one or more third parties, such as a data processor, fulfillment agency, or advertising agency, for processing relating to these purposes.
How do I know my Personal Information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient Web experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your Personal Information.
When you enter your Personal Information on our Sites, we may utilize third party shopping cart providers that use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing a secure server before you submit Personal Information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https.”
How do I contact you?
For questions about this Policy, to make choices about receiving promotional communications, to update your Personal Information, or to place an order, you can contact any of our Prime-Line brands by email, telephone, or postal mail at:
26950 San Bernardino Avenue
Redlands, CA 92374
(Toll Free) 1-800-255-3505
Changes / Updates to this Policy
If we intend to use or disclose Personal Information in any way materially different than what we say in this Policy, we will make reasonable efforts to let you know about this change. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Revised” date below.
Revised: Published August, 2011
© 2016 Prime-Line Products, Inc. All rights reserved.